Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Halloween Fun


Autumn is a wonderful time of the year. Everyone is back to school or work, and we have a greater appreciation for nights and weekends. The cooler temperatures also enhance our appreciation for this time of year. The highlight of autumn is, of course, Halloween.

During the cool weather, I always think back about how my older sister and I would celebrate Halloween. We marked our calendar and planned our activities. By September, we were planning and making our costumes. By October we had planned our trick-or-treating route or which activities or parties we would go to.

When I was in sixth grade, I dressed up in my sister’s old cheerleading outfit. My sister even helped me with my makeup and hair. She dressed up as a witch with short black dress, thigh-high stockings, and pointed hat. We grabbed our bags and headed out for trick-or-treating.

As we got past our house, my sister pulled me to the side of the house and asked me if I wanted to have a little extra fun while we were out. She suggested that we trick-or-treat without our underwear on. That sounded exciting so I agreed. We helped each other remove our underwear and continued on our way. The cool autumn air blowing under my skirt felt so exhilarating!

During the night we joined another group of kids and decided to hang out with them for a while. I was a little nervous being around others, but being with my sister gave me more confidence. Soon, I was skipping and running from house to house as we collected candy.

Sometimes I would feel the back of my skirt flip up as I jumped from the porch of the houses that we visited. There was on boy in our group that I thought was really cute, so I would purposely try to have my skirt flip up when I was in front of him. I smiled at him as I turned around to see that he must have noticed that I wasn’t wearing any panties.

We held hands as we followed our group from house to house. Soon, we separated from the group so that we could have a little privacy together. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss. He held me tightly as he put his arms around my waist. It felt good to have a warm embrace on a cool night.

As we kissed, I could feel his hands reach under my skirt. I surrendered to him and let him caress my bottom. As he touched me, I pulled him closer and kissed him harder. The cool air on my butt felt refreshing as I pressed against his warm body.

We continued following the others and then making out during the rest of the night. My sister teased me that I didn’t get as much candy as she did. What I didn’t get in candy, I certainly made up for in treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment