Friday, January 23, 2015

Sleepover with Little Sister

The cold weather and snow brings back fond memories of seeing our cousins during the winter. When I was fourteen, our youngest cousin—who we call Little Sister—arrived to sleep over during one cold winter weekend. Little sister is about two years younger than me and has an adorable slender figure; an infectious smile; and long, dark hair. Ever since we were young, I’ve always been attracted to her. When we’re naked, I get so turned on by her attractive body and cute face. Because she is always active, she has a slender stomach, shapely legs, and cute ass. As she got a little older, she developed adorable breasts. She’s always been my inspiration for keeping in shape whenever I exercise.

When she arrived on a Friday evening, we went downstairs to watch TV. We took off our clothes and changed into our sleep shirts, underwear, and socks. We then turned off the lights and snuggled together under the blanket on the sofa bed to watch a movie. It felt so good to have her next to me. I put my arm around her as she rested her head on my shoulder and placed one of her legs on me. As we watched the movie she placed her hand under my shirt and gently slid her fingers down my underwear. I gave her a kiss to let her know that I enjoyed being touched.

I placed my free hand on her hips and gently stroked her thighs and stomach. With no resistance from her, I moved my hand under her panties. She let out a giggle as I slowly glided my hand toward her crotch.  She kissed me as I paused to touch her smooth skin. Then, I slowly traced around her vagina with my finger tips. After a few minutes, she swung around and put her arms around my neck and gave me a deep kiss as she rubbed her pussy up against me.

As we kissed, I slowly moved my hands up her body and onto her breasts. They fit perfectly as I cupped her cute little breasts with my hands. She let out a giggle as I began to fondle her nipples.
As she flung her head back and arched her back, I lowered myself and began to kiss her nipples. Then I began to circle her nipples with my tongue. She smiled and let out a soft moan to let me know that she was enjoying herself.

We continued kissing and exploring each other’s body until the end of the movie. We removed the rest of our clothes and snuggled back under the blanket. We embraced each other and continued kissing until we finally fell asleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment