Monday, March 2, 2015

Spring Break

My job keeps me busy. I've been working in an office for the last five years. I like to wear short skirts or dresses to work. They make me feel so free and feminine. I don't mind if someone gets a peek between my legs every now and then. Don't be shy--you can look!

As you can tell, I like to show off my body. Many people have complemented me about my legs. Some people are even turned on by my shoes. I like shoes with high heels because they make me feel sexy. Of course, I have some shoes with smaller heels because they look cute!

When I was younger, I kept a journal. Now, I want to transfer those entries into a book of some sort. One way to utilize my stories is to combine them with pictures or drawings. I like being creative, but my artistic ability is a little lacking. Maybe I can create some limited drawings of various poses and then use them as a template for a story.

When I was in college, I liked to stay near the campus during the spring break because there was hardly anyone on campus. My roommates and I would enjoy doing some nude dares around the campus. It was thrilling to strip off all our clothes and sneak around the dorm, library, classrooms, and gym. Of course, it’s such a thrill to be naked. Of course, it’s also a great way to explore one’s sexuality. 

Every now and then, I like to find a little excitement. I try to fulfill my fantasies or relive my experiences of when I was growing up. Sometimes my fantasies are a little strange--so don't be shocked!







No comments:

Post a Comment