Saturday, May 30, 2015

My Summer Boyfriend

Our family would often visit our Aunt and Uncle at their house near the beach. My sister and I would often spend the day at the beach with our cousins. One particular busy weekend, my older cousin and I were in the house while everyone else was walking along the beach.

During the trip we had some bags of clothes from both our families that we were going to give to a local charity or thrift store. My cousin and I were looking through the clothes to see what was being donated. I noticed that there were several bathing suits that my sister had outgrown. “I remember when you sister used to wear this,” my cousin said as he picked up my sister’s old bathing suit. “I thought she looked cute in it.” It was a black and white bikini set with matching board shorts. 
“They look like they will fit you,” he said.

I really liked the shorts, so I undressed and put on the bottoms and the shorts. They were a perfect fit. “Here, put on the top too,” my cousin added. After I put on the top, I looked at myself in the mirror. Since I let my hair grow long in the summer, the outfit really looked cute on my slender body. “How do I look?” I asked. “There’s only one way to find out,” my cousin answered as he gestured toward the beach. “I dare you to get a date with one of the local boys on the beach.”
As we stepped outside and started walking toward the beach, my heart started to beat faster. There were so many people on the beach. At first I felt like everyone was watching me because I was being dared to get a date.  But after a few minutes of walking around, I started to relax and feel more comfortable. That’s when I noticed that my cousin was not walking with me anymore—I was on my own.

I walked toward a boy that was wading along the water by himself. He looked at me and smiled as I stood near him. “Hello,” I said, “do you want to be my boyfriend?” So much for the subtle approach! He looked a little embarrassed, but he soon answered, “Sure!” He held my hand and we walked out to deeper water to swim.

When we were playing in the water, we held each other and keep each other warm. I held onto him with my arms around his neck. Soon, we were kissing. Since there were a lot of other people at the beach, no one was paying attention to us. After some nice long kisses, I reached down under his swimsuit. I could feel his penis begin to get erect. I would then slowly rub him with my hand. As he got excited, I would press myself harder against him. I wanted to feel him inside of my so badly.

As I reached down under the water, I slowly stroked him while out of view of other people. I stroked as I kissed him. As I hung onto him with one arm, he began to thrust harder. “Go ahead,” I whispered. With that, I held him tightly as he reached his climax. After he finished, we held on to each other as we slowly realized how much pleasure we could have together.

After swimming we played with some other kids and my cousin. Whenever we would visit again during the summer, my cousin would cover for me as I sneaked out to see my boyfriend. We would go to some place private and make out. It was so much fun to kiss and hold each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment